SSG 0.40% $1.25 shaver shop group limited

Priced about right, page-16

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Those are some good points @MarsC.

Marks is quite vague, i'm sure this is partly because what he says will have an impact on the market and because he knows that it's almost impossible to forecast. My understanding of what he is saying, is that you get a general feel from the market and from any forecasts you make and from this, it either encourages or discourages your view point. This then has an impact on the required margin of safety you demand, the size of the holding in your portfolio and the levels of growth you use in your models.

I personally, from the general talk of the big guys am a little discouraged, not to the extent of selling, but am a little more demanding on my margin of safety at the moment. Shaver shop, which I already have a fairly large holding of, is not quite something, given my own uncertainty, I am as comfortable about owning as when I originally purchased it, let alone buying more of, hence why I continue to hold. The general thesis has not changed, I just believe it is more towards the lower end of my original thesis and therefore if i didn't own it I wouldn't be buying.

Given all that, I am aware that I may be making a huge mistake, we all know Warren Buffet said "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful ", but he also said you don't need to swing at every pitch. My own lack of understanding causes me to let this pitch go by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.