I thought I would share an event which happened today I can only...

1. 385 Posts.
    I thought I would share an event which happened today I can only describe as PRICELESS!!
    Driving home with 2IC (wife) in the car this afternoon about 4pm on a fairly busy road when I noticed on the other side of the road 3 lads with school uniforms on, 2 had just jumped a fence (this caught my attention) to go onto a property and then ran to a small shed about 10 meters from the fence, by this time I was just past them so I looked in the mirror and saw the 2 spraying paint on the wall while 1 stayed on the road side of the fence. This got me a bit annoyed, so by the time I had got to the next traffic light to do a U turn the 3 lads were back walking on the foot path.
    I had caught up with them and by this time I had 2IC with phone camera in hand at the ready, I wound down the window (electric windows are great) and yelled to the boys "excuse me lads" this had all 3 focused on me then I said "SMILE" and that's when the closest realized my 2IC was taking pictures of them. Well, the looks and actions were PRICELESS. One pulled his shirt over his face like they do in soccer and ran off, one said "Oh S@#$" and with his mate ran behind the car.
    After that we followed them for a bit and called the police with descriptions etc, while following them at some distance seeing them jumping fences etc to try and hide, unfortunately they took short cuts over railway tracks into a housing estate and that was the end of that,,, I thought.
    After arriving home we received a call on the mobile used to call the police, the patrol had called for a more detailed description of the "perps". I was impressed with the prompt follow up.
    A bit of poetic justice there, THE TAGGERS GOT TAGGED!! OOH YES!!
    Any way that was my excitement for the day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.