PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

prices and sentiment., page-5

1. 371 Posts.
    polpak,

these types of reviews take months! Dont expect much until the carbon tax comes out. the government can then start to brag about the advancements they are making and advise where they will be spending... also by panax waiting so long to review our options we have managed to preserve our own capital and utilise funds from a government grant to help us evaluate the problem.

Salamander is not volcanic. Volcanic is clearly where the money is going at the moment, so who cares about salamander right now? Look at EHR and HRL - both stocks have moved into 2nd and 3rd spot in terms of market cap. Clearly the market is re-rating geothermal stocks with volcanic potential. PAX should be next but unlike EHR and HRL we dont have the funding just yet.
    put a PPA in place and secure some money and i believe you will see a rerating of panax just like EHR and HRL into 4th spot at roughly 3c price.
    The recent moves clearly indicate sentiment shifting strongly towards volcanic plays and away from risky EGS, and this is just the start of the shift.

If Geodynamics and petratherm continue to fail we should see a new leader of geothermal emerge from the pack of volcanic players. Who will it be is the million dollar question? we are still far way from this potentially arising but dont discount it happening because money will definatley flock to geo players with a proven resource and good forward cash flow estimates. EGS plays cannot provide either of those for years and thats exactly what investors look for.

Sit back and wait for the PPA to be hopefully signed. recent news indicates its likely that it will!

Graham - search the "past 24 hours" keywords "geothermal indonesia" on google. thats all i do and how i find so much

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.