BET 1.19% 8.5¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Pricing BET, page-4

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

personally i thought this to be 1.10 by now. given jamaica and the sportech acquisition. these prediction where based off existing growth.

i.e. mid teens to low 40s. off of the initial fixed odds announcement. as well as many other significant growth spurts.

however. glossy may be right here in terms of no 1000% move up in a day anymore. whilst lucky to get in sub 10c personally. and see massive growth days.

the stock may have matured now to a gradual but still profitable mover. assuming the approved fixed odds pilot scheme runs smoothly through january. then fixed odds has 100% green light mid feb to early march. i can see them taking on the 80s in the next 3 weeks. given growth and spp taking place. however dollar evaluation not until mid feb.

i do however stand by my statement. the first dollar is the hardest. there will be sell off. many people waiting for this milestone in the shares history. but once we break through. and have our base in the 1.20 region. $2 won’t be hard IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $82.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $13.69K 162.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 240963 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.