DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Quote from YuYu "i think i did mention who priest is when the...

1. 263 Posts.
    Quote from YuYu

"i think i did mention who priest is when the election was on..i got a mod for it..

obviously he/she is some1 who on carson side and got pretty pee when his/her mates got kick off the board"

So YuYu, the main commercial issue is to work out on whose side I am ( YuYu says "who [is ] on carson side" )

OK, it seems that Yu Yu, KungPowbeef and others are placing a significant importance on whose side i am

So Who on Tay and Oh side?

With this joke, I am emphasizing how childish this has now become

This is a serious corporate issue, that has nothing to with
    one director taking vengeance on another, or who his friends
    are. So you may ask me, why I have slipped in comments like I think this poster is likley to be such and such ?
    Isn't this hypocritical of you Priest. You have a logical question.

My answer is that I am trying to flesh out the guys who should have easily understood ( like 30m shares out 89m did who voted for Corp Governance at the EGM ) that someone
    who trades 100's of thousands of dollars of company money on small non dividend early explorer stocks after a board resolution not to, is in the opinion of many many shareholders (~30m that I spoke to) displaying serious gambling habits. This was their view of the ASX announcement
    on the share trading issue.

This was from memory, the only commercial irregularity publicised to the shareholders

In my considered opinion, as one of a committee that was authorised to inspect the DMA records, the corp governance
    issue is not being taken seriously enough by some on the forum and others.

This has in my opinion, led to something much bigger about to happen.

If the repetitive 'corporate' behaviour that we discovered is not dealt and with zero tolerance, this type of behaviour will not only materially affect DMA, but will eventually infect other Aussie mining companies. Not just small ones.

If the normal checks and balances that we have become used to in Australia, that protect most of us from things that happened overseas, are slowly eroded and become common practice in Mining, our wonderful geos of integrity will be steamrolled by people that are normally known as cowboys.

Why did Swan knock back the Singapore takeover of the ASX??

Speak to people who know.

Numerous serious corporate irregularities that were uncovered by an investigative committee, were not made public and have been kept from the shareholders, due to personal threats against directors of integrity.

What I have found is that some important dept Govts like ASIC are under- resourced to act in the time required to protect shareholders. (Cases that may have hallmarks of the BRM type, plus many more matters that did not occur in the BRM case, which BRM Directors claimed involved matters NOT on the Director level, but rather on the shareholder level )

Yet certain radio broadcasters are very effective to speed up investigations and get the right decisions , by getting things publicized, that the public are being blindsided by.

Certain investors from South East Asia, were alleged to have worked in unison to circumvent the 20% takeover threshold, and take control of a big Aussie miners and Aussie assets by stealth, without the public knowing

I am not G-d forbid against Asians.

There were and still are Aussie cowboys that got into mining when it was hot in the late 70s as well.

Look how many billions were lost by shareholders in such companies like in the Bond group scandal and other companies with mining interests.

All I am saying is that there are new business practices being introduced lately that are not what we should tolerate.

But every culture has its own new corporate tricks

If you want to invest in companies that have a small group of Directors whose irregular corp governance you have been alerted to, and you chose to ignore it, then you have no one to blame later, if you go with the wrong guys.

All I am doing is alerting the shareholders to what in my opinion is unacceptable irregular Corp Governance, that I saw with my own eyes and through confessions. The many details are not known to the shareholders, which if they found out, most would, in my assessment, be quite disturbed.

Our discovery certainly was quite effective, till the narrow EGM result.

I think if I am aware of such things, I am obligated to publicise it.

We have a great industry, but when it gets hot, it starts to attracts some wrong people.

But most us say we can't fight City hall. Well the the 2gb Radio broadcasters have partly solved that for us.

Look at the homework Ray Hadley did about Julia Gillard the last few weeks, and Judge Clunes a few days ago on 2GB

Maybe he can help to bring this into the open ?

Maybe then DMA will be asked, whether there is any information that DMA Directors did not reveal this week to Shareholders, facts that some now know, but most don't?

Come on Govt departments , I know you are busy, but I also know that if a radio broadcaster calls, it suddenly gets done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.