It is quite clear for those that have some commonsense, that...

1. 27,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It is quite clear for those that have some commonsense, that what Adam and Eve did, re - taking of Words, would have been part of the plan.

What is the detail of this plan?
    Adam and Eve tricked by God's smartest into committing an act of minor disobedience which in turn introduced sin into to world that stuffed up creation to the extent that God was so annoyed that he drowned practically the whole lot to start again.
    The restart was so unsuccessful that he sent his only Son on a rescue mission which also failed to the extent that God has to send him back again to sort out the mess. Oh yes, when will this happen? It has been going to happen soon for 2,000 years.
    Some plan, wotsup.
    And yes, talking of words, the focus of your posts is Word or Words. Do you really blame me for thinking that you think that the Word is God and/or God is the Word?

I was not attempting to refute your idea that Waffle thinks that Science is his God. Now I say that I think you are wrong. I suspect that Waffle believes in a creative force that can be called God, and that science is the best approach that we have for understanding physical reality although a spiritual reality exists that is beyond science. There is no belief that science is God.

Waffle please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by whereu: 10/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.