IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

PiggyBanks gives us some very valuable thoughts I feel important...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    PiggyBanks gives us some very valuable thoughts I feel important to mention since they are important for us to notice our limitation as human being.

The most of market disasters and missing of the great chances are due to the defects of our mental system and limitation to sense the external environment, which result in a lot of dilemma in our life.

===Psychological importance of 12million funding===
    The psychological importance to the smart money, bargain hunters, cautious market players, and PRR board itself, of the 12million funding.
    1. As PB highlighted, this fund "enabled Prima to approach other potential investors on a more confident basis, demonstrating that a key risk with the company (funding) is essentially underwritten."
    2. Please feel and ponder the key words, enabled, more, confident, and underwritten.
    3. Here is not about what PRR really is, good or bad, but the market perception about PRR, which reflexively acts on the PRR and encourage its board to move forward and then make PRR fundamental better.
    4. It starts a positive cyclic forces among the PRR, market player, and CVav.

===Name, flag, and image effects===
    1. Corresponding to the market price what we could see in the rear view mirror, 2.6cent to 5.4cent is terrible discount.
    2. But who took these share and when the shares were taken are very important since PRR has being sucked the bloods from itself so long time.
    3. As PB highlighted "having investors with deep pockets and are able to hold long term is essential to get a multibillion dollar drug on the market."
    4. Who is Laurence Freedman? A billionaire? What does it mean to Dads and Moms if PRR could get its benchmarks successfully such as IND application, Phase III trials, Commercialization in Australia... A goodwill will great impact if PRR turns better and better!
    5. Market crowd doesn't think but follow the image, flag, name, or whatever could make them feel better with their natural sensors, the eyes, the ears, and so on.

===SPP was not supported by shareholders at $0.005===
    1. The market tends to buy high sell low as always
    2. SPP price could not be defined by any formula to any pennies with so many binary-events.
    2.1> binary events are those that can drastically change the stock price of a company in a very short time frame
    2.2> So, without matter what consequences we would have to take, a lot of mates are still in the psychological traps but believe they are realistic.
    3. In future no real could be seen now!
    3.1> You have to sense t get your judgment not to find right or wrong in black and white.
    3.2> Since we simply don't know!
    3.3> We have to protect ourselves when we take the chances.
    4. No chances no future.
    4.1> Pay too high for the chances are suicide!
    4.2> The key is how to define your low and high with the market perception, reality, and probability of the PRR future.

===Prisoner's dilemma===
    1. We live in a lot of dilemmas and we could not live without dilemma.
    2. Market is a place with different meanings to different people.
    2.1> What's market to you? We have to question to ourselves.
    2.2> A game to me! So this "Prisoner's dilemma" PB highlighted, spurs quite big interesting to me. I thought it was worthwhile for me to spend a few days on it.
    3. Could not say too much even I googled it and roughly know it as a problem of game theory?
    3.1> Please don't think me as a academic guys, whose I struggled to avoid.
    3.2> I want to update my mind to play the market game and if possible I want to be one of the best. I know I could fail to get this. No worry mate, if we feel we could make life better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.