IMM 4.41% 32.5¢ immutep limited

prima biomed - love ?, page-39

1. 193 Posts.
    guttergripper...a little respect please.

"I bought at 24c and sold at 40c, and to all the long-term holders all I can say is.. bwahahahahahaa"

Would just like to make a few comments.

Firstly, I believe that it is due to the support of the Long Term holders that PRR is where it is today.
    It was the long term holders that supported PRR in SPP's to help raise money to continue.
    It was the long terme holders that voted for new funding arrangements because we believed in the company and their concepts.
    It was the Long Term holders who convinced their family and friends to invest, thus helping the SP.

Because of the support to the Company by Long Term holders is what gave you the chance to buy in at 24c and get out at 40c. So please, I respect your choice to make a quick profit, but don't knock us and our beliefs, as it is because of us, and the excellent professional team at PRR that you were able to make a quick buck.

Secondly, I don't believe that MR would be touring US and speaking at conferences promoting PRR just to dupe US investors. They are way to professional for that. Rescource comanies may do that with false drilling reports etc but not PRR. It is a proven concept.
    Personaly, my $6000 investment way back is now standing at $86,000, but I still do not intend to sell. That is my choice, just like it is your choice to get in and get out.
    If you think we are crazy then so be it, but a thank you to us would have been nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $472.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.8¢ 32.5¢ $718.9K 2.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 183899 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.