IMM 3.13% 33.0¢ immutep limited

I've found it interesting to read the "I'm out" and "I'm in"...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I've found it interesting to read the "I'm out" and "I'm in" posts lately. Any way to make a dollar is fine by me but that's quite a marked contrast to my own strategy.

Over the years I've found it tough to time the market. And volatile stocks like biotechs are even harder.

My strategy with PRR has been to try and capitalize on my low initial entry. I've sold about 10% of my holding on three occasions when the price has spiked. The result is that I still have 70% of my stock and a free ride. But more importantly, I've been able to use the proceeds to diversify my interest in the biotech space to include TIS, ADO and MSB, (all with great potential in my view, but that's another story!). So now I don't have all my biotech eggs in one basket.

Of course I'll watch for negatives in progress reports, director sales or resignations of key personnel and the like. They would be danger signs that might force a change in strategy. But if all goes to plan, over the next couple of years, I'll probably sell a couple more parcels, and still have 50% sitting there for the end game.

For now, all the factors that attracted me to PRR two years ago still apply:
    - Sound phase 2a results
    - Very solid management
    - Involvement of impressive scientific professionals
    - Strong patent regime
    - Low market cap compared to potential.
    In addition PRR now offers:
    - A wider range of potential earners, (not just Cvac for ovarian cancer)
    - Orphan drug status
    - Phase 2b trial underway
    - EMA phase 3 approval etc etc
    All very positive in my view.

So I'm not going to be either 'all out' or 'all in. I'll continue with my strategy, and at the end of this race I'll be miles in front no matter which way it goes. The only unknown for me is the winning margin.

Hope everyone has a great week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $479.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $751.5K 2.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 272584 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 85404 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.