IMM 1.39% 36.5¢ immutep limited

BRR LOL, you remind me of a family member whose focus tends to...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    BRR LOL, you remind me of a family member whose focus tends to be on the negative side. I always say to him, if you're always looking for negatives your'e bound to find it-to your detriment lol.

IMO having Lucy Turnbull as Chairman can only be construed as a fortunate positive for the company and we shareholders.

BRR maybe a read of Rhonda Byrnes "the Secret" may be in order to empower one with the positive thinking needed to improve ones investment decisions and life.

It works for me and even at a time of great financial need I said to myself, I've still got my health and thats priceless and I will also act to improve my finances from that point. The funny thing at that time I also talked myself into buying a lotto ticket and said to myself , Ive got as much chance as anyone else rather than "the odds are against me, I will never win". Well, my numbers came in that night, Division 1 and my financial position rocketed. Gave a fair bit away as that made me feel even more positive and content. True story.

Worry and negativity never helps anyone. Positive thoughts and actions are bound to provide better results. For me positive thinking with shares,doesn't mean putting on rose coloured glasses but rather make considered decisions, identify risks, be comfortable with the decision made, review risk regularly and act in a considered way.

Lucy Turnbull a fantastic Chair for Prima Biomed. Lucky she has chosen this company.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $522.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 36.0¢ $61.74K 171.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 36753 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 192525 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.