IMM 3.45% 30.0¢ immutep limited

prima biomed: time to change leader, page-3

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Great summary of where PRR has come from and what Martin Rogers achieved and has done for PRR. I must say i first invested in PRR back in 2009 when the stock was at .005 and i invested heavily in PRRO at .002. My initial investment was looking for biotech's with a very low market cap but with the potential to turn around. I picked 3 with my $$ that were left after the GFC but after doing more research on PRR and talking to Martin Rogers i had the feeling that this young bloke sounded like he had character and drive to turn this dog of a stock PRR at .005 around. I bought more after being convinced by him that he had the drive and ability to get the investment community behind him and with Dendreon picking up steam it was the perfect time for Martin and PRR to make a move with the spotlight back on immunotherapy. He was enthusiastic and willing to talk to me and i went out and bought more PRR stock. I spoke to Martin on numerous occasions and he was always willing to take time for myself or any other person i recommended to invest in PRR to chat to about PRR and its future and how his goal was to get PRR back on track and funded to take Cvac forward. That i believe is where he achieved what he set out to do. PRR has the cash and is in a position to go forward with Phs2b/3 trials and the rest of what Martin achieved is history.

I believe some peoples assumptions and discontent with Martin stepping down from his role as CEO is harsh and i believe he has gotten PRR in a position that in 2008/2009 looked like never happening and really PRR looked like being gone and the technology that is Cvac would have been lost possibly to some U.S company for a pittance in the wash up if PRR had not turned around and fallen over. I do understand that some are discontent with the time it took for Nasdaq listing and yes i was frustrated by it but in the end Martin himself did not and does not run the SEC and its procedure in listing a company. Guess i understand also that some have bought PRR higher and yes i bought at the lows and have sold a generous amount to be free carried and have made a significant win on PRR but i invested early in the piece and that is the risk and reward scenario when investing at different levels in a stock. The risk i had was that PRR would not achieve funding and my belief that Martin would turn PRR around by pounding that pavement in search of $$ and investor interest was just a dream that would never turn to reality. But hey my beliefs in what i had from that first conversation with Martin turned out to be reality and he did achieve so much in delivering the investors and the $$ to get PRR in the ASX 300, fully funded for phs2b/3 trials and listed on the Nasdaq. I guess he achieved what he set out to do but now is the time for him to leave the medical side to achieve what it has to in Phs3 trials. In doing so he has left that role to Matthew Lehman who has the necessary experience in running clinical trials. The market has been shaken by Europe and Dendreon has been shaken as well so yes PRR has dropped along with many stocks but really what Martin achieved for this company in his 4 1/2 year tenure must be commended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.8¢ $574.2K 1.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 461775 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.