IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

prima biomeds dream team

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    When I invest in a Company, I look at the Management as being almost as important as the Company's product itself.
    And in Prima Biomed...we have one of the best Management teams available. Heres a few reasons why I invested heavily in PRR:

Professor Ian Frazer - Co-inventor of Merck/CSL's cervical cancer vaccine Gardasil. Australian of the Year in 2006.
    One of Australias, if not the Worlds, leading cancer and immunology Scientists.

Ginny Raymond - Ex Pfizer Director Global Medicine.

Dr Joyce Frey - Former Director of the US FDA Cell and Gene Therapy. Dr Frey was the lady responsible for approving drugs/vaccines like Primas for 20 YEARS!!!
    This is the appointment I got the most excited about!

And now Mathew Lehman, who looks to have a vast amount of expertise in the FDA Application process.

This is not to mention our illustrious leader Martin Rogers, or the other eminent Scientists such as Neil Frazer or the 3 Noble Prize Laureates who will be working on Cvac at the Fred Hutchison Research Centre!

Ive said it once...but I will say it again for newbies...there is just NO WAY these people would be involved, and risk their reputations, in an Australian Biotech minnow unless they were CERTAIN of success!!!!!

IMHO...and in the view of certain Brokers who appear on national tv shows, PRR is extremely undervalued considering its progress and its peers, and should no longer be thought of as a speculative stock.

Your money is in very very good hands!

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.