IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

What you need to focus on is risk management. You mentioned...

1. 313 Posts.
    What you need to focus on is risk management. You mentioned “might” in your post.

Yes it can be said that PRR “might” attract an investor and your shares that you bought at 12.5 cents may be worth more than they are now.

What you have to do is also review the other side of the risk equation which is the ”might not”.

If you look at the fact rationally you will see that Biomira elected not to take up the Opportunity to invest in Cvac. Throughout the years of trials no one has been beating down the door to take an equity position. The company has not sufficient funding to “do it alone” and has been completely unsuccessful in raising any funding.

This tells you a lot about the “might not”.

It is my view that the probability of the “might not” happening far exceed the probability of the “might” happening. If I had share I would sell and recoup 30% of my capital and then focus on building up this capital.

Simply leaving your capital in PRR on the hope that they “might” attract and investor in Cvac is likely to result in your capital declining significantly further.

It is your decision but it is plain that PRR need cash. This will result in a dilution of the value of your shares. Their quarterly announcement in this area suggests that the previous supporting brokers are not supportive (ie they are talking with others). I mentioned this before and the effect it has had on the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.