IMM 8.06% 33.5¢ immutep limited

prima - one of the best stocks on asx

1. 1,770 Posts.
    If you are a true believer of the PRR story you will hang on to your shares, as you know that in due course you will be well rewarded.

If you are one of the (seems) several dissapointed individuals who believed the hype that was being posted here last week, well serves your bloody right.

I am truly surprised at how many have turned against PRR and particular Martin Rogers. Martin Rogers is not responsible for the way the market behaves. Last week he was everyone's hero. Now some poster are urging us to write to him with our concerns.

I urge you not to write to him and just let him get on with the fantastic job that he is doing. Nothing has changed for PRR. It has achieved ALL that it has set out to achieve to date.

It has a busy schedule over the next year and we can expect several positive announcements which could have a significant impact on the sp. At that time MR will be everyone's hero again.

It amazes me when I see certain posters being critical of management, particularly when they have already broadcast that they are in front by 14000%.

If you are thinking of writing to MR, write to congratulate him on his achievements and not to be critical about what he has done or not done.

Really, we have zero to be critical about. PRR is a great company, which fortunately is being run by very good management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.025(8.06%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.8¢ 31.3¢ $1.379M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 170360 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 115131 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.