IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

prima - rewarding the faithful, page-6

1. 661 Posts.
    "Any capital raising has to be done through the lens of creating additional value for shareholders."

sorry feenix but that is "in an ideal world" thinking.

The ASX is littered with the corpses of companies that were created with the 'hope' of making money but in the end only made money for the people working for it through capital raisings.

I believe PRR is NOT in that category because they seem to have a great product and they DEINITELY have a tremendous management/ scientific team.

I don't think capital raisings are done to 'reward' shareholders except in the respect that it helps to strengthen the financial stability of the company to continue its progress. In doing so we move closer to a viable product that is one day sold and generates actual incoming cash flows. That is the reward.

MR has no control over when the Nasdaq will give us permission to list so saying the capital raising is a reward is specious logic. Non-holders could buy at any price at these levels and be rewarded when the sp goes up.

Personally I'm just hoping the macro economic fears/perceptions don't dampen US investor enthusiasm for PRR when it does list on the Naz.

As I've said before, raising capital will make us look better to them. So here's hoping :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.