SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I re-read this tonight in parts: extension of ISX's SOC...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I re-read this tonight in parts: extension of ISX's SOC https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200623/pdf/44jw43pz6sjtqd.pdf

I do not have access to my usual tech/and or library so can't post the relevant snips from the file which appears on ASX's platform - link above.  I found it worth revisiting given the recent Kohler/ISX interview

I had thought the July hearing 17/7/20 postponed now until the end of July (has this changed? given some late comments above?)  - would have the judge Justice Davies and others [et al]  hearing/learning/and attempting to resolve ISX's parallel and compelling case to the Fed Court which evidences and is against ASX's unfair/unsubstantiated/unproven and unprecedented procedural inequitable actions against ISX and ASX's continuing stranglehold on ISX.  I had thought one intent of the next interlocutory hearing [July 2020]  would be for the Fed Court and others to begin to review/resolve/decide  the 'legality' of the suspension imposed by ASX and the second intent would be the damages claim which is not as easily or quickly resolved.  Also there are other issues to hear given ISX's submission to the court.   If you review the link above - do revisit ASX's actions on/around 2 October 2019 and ASX's lack of advice and notice to ISX prior to suspension.  And following 2 October.
    ----
    Before the greying out occurs on this post.  Before I complain about the AFR/SMH/The Age articles which are allowed to remain on the HC ISX thread...

- this is interesting - and Stephen Mayne is possibly someone to contact while overarching governmental and/or regulatory authorities 'sleep' or are distracted by 'cvd 19-20' issues... and failing to act or pay attention to over-reaching monopolies....

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/asx-...ankers-in-rash-of-emergency-capital-raisings/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.