SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Primary Markets offer, page-93

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    And you are Gsinc?  Apart from new to the ISX forum and new to HC (62 posts).
    I am politely asking you given the avalanche of new posters we have received on this forum - in waves - since suspension and especially following 'newsy' items.
    ISX has been suspended since 2 Oct 2019 and we have had waves of posters claiming to be holders and a high proportion of those posters tend to be crowd naysayers, or ill-informed, or downrampers or 'other'.  Some actually have been proven to be __other_____.

If you need to verify the content of my/this post - start by viewing AnneSid's posts on ISX and all of HC and then you will understand what many of us have to endure in the few weeks prior and  since 2 Oct 2019.

It should explain the suspicion and mistrust towards SOME recent posters who appear to be claiming to be experts re ISX, ASX, ASX legal etc.

Many of us have a very long list now of 'new' self-confessed ISX holders who post on HC.  ASIC has in the past viewed some of the posters' comments on HC threads - VERIFIED FACT - do a google search.  ASIC in the past has also prosecuted some HC posters - can't remember the name of the company or companies....certainly wasn't ISX.
    Take care...beware of your posting motives if you can't explain them well.  The content of your post remains on HC whether you/or others can view the contents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.