MBH 0.00% 6.6¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

Primary Opinion Platform Launched

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Finally, we have a live platform!

On first impressions, I personally think the platform is pretty good. It's well laid out and presented, and I'm really liking the ease of navigation across the top. i.e. trade marks, copyrights etc.

I am a bit disappointed in the lack of excitement in the ASX announcement tho - surely that announcement could've had a lot more strategic themes running through it. Magnus PR - I hope you guys are reading this?

Looking more in to the industry and comparison websites or 'knowledge hubs' - Primary Opinion is the first to offer subscription and content publishing free. All other similar sites need to be paid for.

Within the legal (and yet to be added: tax/ accounting) industry(s) firms are super keen to publish their opinion, and so I'm assured that content on Primary Opinion will be up to date and relevant.

Amazing that the company was able to get 100+ firms signed up before launch with over 3,000 content pieces, and all this on schedule! I don't know many ASX companies that are keeping to time frames and on budget... especially in the IT space. The key moving forward is to see the revenue figures - Dec quarter.

Entering the Tax/ Accounting world in March warrants an explosive growth period imo.

With top 3 management from Thomson Reuters, pretty obvious this is well thought out idea and they know exactly what they're targeting.

FRESH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102494 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 34635 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.