IMM 4.48% 32.0¢ immutep limited

primatron returns

1. 313 Posts.

To let Mr Roberts0001 into a secret, I used to get regular update phone calls from Mr Eugene Kopp so that should tell you something about the shareholding I controlled.

I never traded PRR on the ups and down and simply took a long term view on the value of the company in the future. At the 2005 Annual General Meeting I was the ONLY shareholder who gave management a hard time on their lack of performance and some on HC were at that meeting so they know I am not telling lies.

In the 2005 AGM we were led to believe that Cvac results were imminent, everything was on track, trust us and continue to support us etc. Over the course of 2006 it became clear to me that. As 2006 progressed it became clear to me that major shareholders were being fed misinformation is a veiled attempt to keep the share price rallying. I made a decision in late 2006 to sever my relationship with the company.

What is clear is that PRR then elected to treat major supporting shareholders with contempt when they wished to sell stock. Even after these shareholders were very supportive to the company over many years.

Therefore, I do not own PRR stock and will not trade PRR stock based on any posting on HC.

Whilst you Mr Roberts are most likely the same person as Mr Moneymachine or linked to him in someway, it is obvious to me that you are trying to make money at the detriment of fellow day traders. You buy stock, then post on HC in an attempt to get day trader action in PRR.

Why you are a fool is clear because PRR is a very old story and a past favourite on HC. It would be fair to say that most who have traded this stock have lost big time or are sitting on significant paper losses. Mr Moneymachine can attest to that.

Therefore attempts under multiple aliases to get interest in PRR will fail. As you can see after yesterdays and today’s action with over 2 million shares changing hands with no sustained positive movement.

Once the buying support ceases the share will again drift to 4 cents or even lower. When a future capital raising in announced you will see real pressure on the share price.

I could go on but its probably best you read my past posts to educate yourself as you are clearly tattooed with a big “L” on your forehead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $465.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.8¢ 31.5¢ $1.587M 4.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35998 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 286931 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.