Well hello, do I spy a raggedy bunch of half informed bigots who...

1. 2,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Well hello, do I spy a raggedy bunch of half informed bigots who are petrified of things they don't understand?
    So you're saying some people are dogs based on their sexuality?
    Hmmm, another believer in the 'economic vandal' charade. Costing?!? It's marriage, not taxes. 1) there will be no costs, only economic benefits, and b) even if there were costs, these same costs would result from heterosexual marriages, and therefore your prejudice is nothing to do with cost, but all to do with prejudice.

Lol dude, you're doing it all wrong. You've got to work on your imagination skills, or get out more, or at least (and I would never normally recommend this) even watch more TV.

On another, but related, note, Christine Forster seems like a real hard headed bogan. She was quoted as saying about marriage to her partner - "I haven't checked in with her lately, but as far as I know it's game on!". Who the hell 'checks in' with their partner about marriage? And who the hell would want to equate marriage with a sweaty first round slog with Lleyton Hewitt. Christine's like one of those chicks from the Yolo cartoon. 'It's game on bitches!'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.