He's hated internally by his own people. The mining and energy...

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    He's hated internally by his own people. The mining and energy union have split already and the vote for manufacturing division is next. Setka only looks after construction and himself.

"An evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes"

C&M. That's all that's left.

F is gone. E is gone. M will be weighing up, like he gives a sh!t about boats either. The U is going down.

Setka stole the "tapout" logo for their clothes and built the union into a clubhouse that thinks it is an outlaw motorcycle gang, I mean that by the way they carry themselves, which is like a biker attitude, if you're not tough and carrying a tape measure you're a pussy. The delegates are trained standover men. I've dealt with them. The man is wrapped up in personal crusades and politics no one is interested in besides his cronies.

Most unions now are run by left leaning female lawyers except for the last bastions of manliness like the CFMEU, setka is like any other guy I knew when I was a beef slaughterman 20 years ago in the meat workers union, battling cops on behalf of the MUA during the Patrick's waterfront saga. Might makes right. The old hardcore trade unions were organised chaos. And they're all gone, for good reasons. The CFMEU will finally die now, setka will be thrown out and generic lawyers will take over.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6257/6257074-187835b637a5d8963732a726415d246c.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.