Prime Minister, What Are Penalties For Misleading...

1. 7,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Prime Minister, What Are Penalties For Misleading Parliament?

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA

PA R L I A M E N TA R Y D E B AT E S

House of Representatives

Official Hansard

Thursday, 5 December 2019

FORTY-SIXTH PARLIAMENT

FIRST SESSION—FIRST PERIOD

BY AUTHORITY OF THE HOUSE OFREPRESENTATIVES

7120HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, 5 December 2019

Prime Minister

Prime Minister Mr ALBANESE (Grayndler—Leader of the Opposition) (14:08): My question is to the Prime Minister. Why hasthe Prime Minister failed to bring on legislation arising from the bankingroyal commission that he voted against 26 times but, instead, today broke allprecedent by ramming through this House, without a word being spoken, thisextreme antiunion legislation which was rejected by the parliament only lastweek?

Mr MORRISON
    (Cook—PrimeMinister and Minister for the Public Service) (14:08): As Treasurer, Iintroduced the law to this parliament which not only ensured banking executiveswho do the wrong thing get prosecuted but saw, as a result of the prosecutionsthat took place under my watch, the biggest corporate fine ever delivered to acompany in this country.I introduced laws which meant that banking executives whodo the wrong thing should be punted from the banking industry forever. That'swhat I did on the banks…

Past 12 Months: Robberies, Rorts, Civil, Criminal Activities Of Australia's Banks-Financial Institutions Upon 25m Aussies Continued Unabated.

Not One Regulators-APRA, ASIC, ACCC, BFO, ABA, AFCA-Has Protected Australians. Worse Still, Decades-Long History Of Corrupt Practices Is Rife.

Not One Banker Has Been Charged, Convicted, Imprisoned.

Not One Regulator Has Been Charged, Convicted, Imprisoned.

25m Aussies Demand Government To "Stop Obfuscation & Fiddling", Fix Banks (especially Westpac)-Financial Institutions.

Only Way: Charges, Convictions, Imprisonments For Management, Directors. You Promised In Parliament!

4th Feb 2020: Time To Destroy Cartel Of Regulators And Bankers (CRAB).

Prime Minister, Not Such A Good Idea To Both Mislead Federal Parliament Plus 25m Australians!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.