AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Prime Minister's Message, page-51

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Bohara. Sure they are just posturing. Of course, she is the energy minister it is crazy to say I dont support new energy source. But at least she has the gut to say it. And I agree the current government is pro-shale but only in words and the anti-frackers know it and they push their agenda in popular media better than the government using their words and press release. The only way to dismiss all these scare tactics and lies by the anti-fracker brigade is let shale exploration go ahead in a few site and show the public what the fuss is all about. By press release, news commentary and all that sort of stuff by the government and shale industry wont work because people dont care or have time to read them whereas the anti-fracking brigade is full on with festival, TV shows, meeting weekly and creative event monthly to bang on their manipulative messages. Well, which message get heard and spread more. Noone gonna go and research on shale gas unless they are really care and if they do , most they heard are the speculative manipulative scare story for anti-frackers. So if the government talk the talk but dont walk the walk then it looks very weak (worrying and uncertain about the consequence of fracking that feed more fears into their tactics ) and the anti-frackers know this and sieze it very well in the past 5 years. It is time now or never imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $431 47.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.