PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Prime outlook

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The following is I suppose using the Hot Copper forum as a vehicle to get a few things about PRT off my chest.
    I'm a long term holder (about 3 years) and started buying in the nineties.
    With the advent of the change in the media laws and PRT's rise to 49 cents I found myself for the first time in the green. I have over time averaged down to 40.5.
    I've remained a fan and believer in PRT since first entering and enjoyed good dividends but I have to say I am nearing the end of my tether as I'm sure a lot of holders must be.
    Today we close at 28 and on the chi-x 27.5.
    It's almost half our recent high and only 6 cents off our yearly low.
    I just don't get it!
    Yes I understand that most of us were expecting some type of take over or joint venture or whatever and the disappointment of that not happening has adversely affected the share price
    BUT
    the government still gave us a complete break on the licence fees, we enjoyed great ratings and a profit upgrade from the olympics, we have the commonwealth games coming up, our debt has been reduced dramatically etc, etc.
    Audsley has done an extra good job of downramping his own company's prospects for the future at the last AGM. I hope he's proud of his effort this year as it is no doubt a contributing factor to the slide in the share price.

I would love to hear any comments from other holders who are undoubtedly more savvy than myself as to what they think the future holds for us. I'm sure there must be plenty of holders out there with similar feelings to my own that may also like to get a few things off their chest.
    There's no need for any downramping comments from non holders as there would be nothing to gain by either party IMO.
    For all others who may have constructive comments either positive or negative or for those who would just like to air their grievances please, I look forward to your comments.
    All the very best to all holders and may we change course to due north in the near future. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.