BOL 3.33% 14.5¢ boom logistics limited

Primed for a break out, page-17

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Ah, that's mainly the 500's and 750's which are a bit out of my playground!

They also run a lot of 50's, 150's, 250's Tommy's, Frannas and all terrains in the fleet, in order to service the miners and residentials when called.
    This is more my area of association.

Hopefully there are enough shuts in Australia as mines go into construction , upgrade, or go onto care and maintenance, simply to keep the boys active and the wind farms can then primarily just add cream on the cake of net cash inflows each quarter.

LYC and Nickels West slowdowns too might become interesting, and it might direct a few more operators and riggers from other companies into a very staff hungry fleet.

On the positive, the Vic North East link, which the State and Federal governments seem to be literally trucking money into ATM, could be a nice little earner for a few more years, with luck.

If what they get paid is as good as the staff do each shift is an indication, the wet rates must be astronomical. :O

Current price action definitely seems to indicate that the someone is onboard with the growth outlook, which hopefully brings more new buyers back into the register.

Let's so let's bloody hope that Boom management keep their eyes on the ball and generate some decent operational profits.

Goodness knows I could definitely use a few dollars in the kitty this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.