BOL 1.72% 14.8¢ boom logistics limited

Hopefully I wasn't too unclear in my post, as I am usually...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hopefully I wasn't too unclear in my post, as I am usually rushing around all day and my little brain tries to do more things at once , than it's really capable of doing, soooo...

I mentioned.14 as it needed to jump the first hurdles of supply above 12-13.5 , which has history dating back to May '23.

Seems it has done so now hopefully and the next hurdles now exist between the 14-15 range.
    My charts show a possible phase 3 of a small cycle Elliott wave , plus another possibility of a fib retracement of .382 or .5 , which might occur around now, and 14.5
    Nadayaras also showing a likely retracement at this region as well, so we might actually HOPE for a technical retracement around here as well.

However, at present IMACD LB, MACDs, RSI, Stochs and the end of week big green candle, plus the last few positive price action, means there is definitely upwards momentum at present.
    This is why I am hoping for a really strong day of volumes, JUST to see if the residual selling pressure can actually be readily absorbed, and break through the 14/15 resistance and supply bands. (technical double top from Aug as well.)

Daily 10 EMA's and 30 VAWMAs too show little sign of weakness too, so again more indication that buyers are STILL in control.
    Swing ribbons too facing upwards.

Basically, TLDR's~ momentum indicators showing strength, but we MIGHT pivot back down a bit if today's ( Monday ) close brings a small green candle, a big wick, or a red upside down hammer.
    Fixed range volume profile shows 15c resistance too, with POC at 17.5, so definite headwinds above.

I wait for end of days because it smooths out daily price action turbulence, most sophs buy just prior to close, the daily limit orders are pulled, and we can pretty well tell EOD depth and the candle formation. ( especially if there's a massive wick).

It can often give and indication of whether I should buy in, step back, or do a small entry, with a very tight capital management program.

I would love to post my charts, but my trading platforms run independently of any social media or other internet platforms, so cannot load from my View A/C.

Will add a photo, but will be somewhat unclear and cloudy.

Hope this helps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
0.003(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $62.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.8¢ 14.5¢ $20.73K 140.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21454 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 448534 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.8¢ 14.5¢ 12110
Last updated 15.39pm 24/05/2024 ?
BOL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.