NWH 2.62% $3.35 nrw holdings limited

WhatsTheTip There is a great deal of information to be found by...

1. 4,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    WhatsTheTip

There is a great deal of information to be found by simply Googling “Primero” and “lithium”, and at times this sort of information is pointed out in this NWH subforum by Sabine, and others, including me.

Primero's lithium-related work includes work in the USA, Canada and Brazil. Primero had an office in Canada that handled the Americas, and a second office has now been opened in the USA. When it comes to hard-rock lithium, Australian firms lead the world, but for China, so expect more contracts in the Americas as the USA and other counties atrive to be less reliant on China.

HC threads are misleading, so if you do an advanced search going back to say January 2021, and insert “lithium” as a keyword, you will find many Primero-related posts in other threads of this NWH subforum.

I also hold Lycopodium (LYL), so I frequently Google “Primero” “Lycopodium” and “lithium” to get a feel for the action. Lycopodium and Primero often get small early contracts like pre-feasability studies and front-end engineering design (FEED) contracts, which within a few years are extended to reasonably sized chunks of work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
-0.090(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $1.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.39 $3.41 $3.35 $3.522M 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64140 $3.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 1488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.