NWH 0.64% $3.14 nrw holdings limited

Primero focus, page-107

1. 18,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Hi Yorkie …
    I *always* comment!!! … but somehow missed your post of four weeks until now :/

That Australian advantage - of our divisions working together to deliver a project to the benefit of all - is unique to Australia as you say.

And Primero is already working on many lithium projects in Canada, the US and South America - so, also as you say, this means it is liaising and working with local construction groups.

FWIW a project that jumps instantly into my head is Piedmont Lithium (PLL) [see first post on this thread!].
    As EPC contractor and operations contractor it seems to me Primero has lots of stuff to manage over there, and the relationship with PLL management (since 2018!) must be close and trusting …. and flexible ?
    For this reason and with so many variables I doubt any lump sum contracts would be signed.

But I am sure are others, more professionally aware who could comment further.

As to the lack of announcement-worthy news, there was a phrase coined around here years ago - possibly when I was having a grizzle on this topic - that “little fish are the sweetest”.
    I remembered it although I have forgotten why (less risk, higher rewards etc?)

And re the PS … Why would Primero open an office in Houston if it did not expect project wins to be material?

But as said I am less qualified than many here to answer beyond ‘layman’s thoughts’

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.020(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.15 $3.09 $6.031M 1.924M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11253 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.15 43075 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.