NWH 1.29% $3.13 nrw holdings limited

On Magnetite, MIO announced some step or other on the long road...

1. 4,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    On Magnetite, MIO announced some step or other on the long road to getting its Lake Giles project off the ground. I was too busy to read it, but it contains a lot of detail as to what needs to be done. You might recall that MacArthur commissioned RCR Mining Technologies to develop the Esperance Bulk Port Rail Unloading Solution some years ago, so Jules and his satellites would be well aware of the scenario. I understand that MIO is strapped for cash, so I suspect it is prepping the market for a capital raising.

Sabine, I used the word “satellites” for your amusement. The Romans used the word (the "ites" pronounced as "eetays") to describe people who hung out with an important person. I recall being surprised at that in about 1957 when the Russians launched Sputnik, and the word “satellite” came into general use. Cicero tended to use it in a pejorative sense, somewhat akin to the current reference to Putin and the Russian oligarchs – to wit:

Cur armatorum corona senatus saeptus est, cur me tui satellites cum gladiis audiunt. . .
    Why has the Senate been surrounded by a ring of armed men, why are your attendants listening to me with swords. . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.13
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.424B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.12 $3.15 $3.10 $2.317M 741.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6417 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.13 1540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.