NWH 1.29% $3.13 nrw holdings limited

Primero focus, page-84

1. 18,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Hello Pioupiou … I think with “eetaty”, you just gave me the key to where that childhood language, Pig Latin, came from?
    “ank-Thay ou-yay or-fay our-yay eference-ray o-tay e-thay original-ay use-ay of-ay e-thay ord-way atellite,-say onounced-pray eetay. It-say uite-qay iverted-day e-may om-fray ou-Lay eed-Ray -ay.” (Thanks to ; https://joekarlsson.github.io/Pig-Latin/)
    …. And (yes I Am easily amused .. and so, taking any seriousness out of that context in which Cicero asked why the attendants were listening with swords, did the attendants then give that Shakespeare-inspiring riposte; Populus Romanus Quiritium, amicique et cives mei, benigne me attenteque audiatis.?

*ouch*?
    NRW’s attendant companies might not be satellites however.
    Jules has said they combine into “pillars” (until I saw that written I was convinced he had said pillows in order to convey something about the soft landings potential they contributed in case of downturn - confirmation bias will always find a way -)
    Nowadays I do see them as pillars… of the main building.
    I think satellites would be more the barn and gatehouse etc?

And it would be great to get a confirmed contract for those Helix Dumpers RCR was pricing for Macarthur Minerals.

Ears-chay

And.. from last Thursday : )

https://westozfunds.com.au/news-and-insights/wic-video-update-february-2022/

[EDIT: If short video does not appear in an active way please Click the above link!!!]
    WIC VIDEO UPDATE – FEBRUARY 2022

March 17, 2022 | Category: General News

The Westoz investment portfolio posted strong gross performance of +3.6% for February which brings the financial year to date return to +13.2%. Comparative returns for the ASX All Ordinaries Accumulation Index were +1.7% and -0.6% respectively.
    In this short video we discuss the key performance highlight from NRW Holdings (NWH.ASX, +36%) following a very strong first half financial result.
    Also discussed is the nickel and energy positions which contributed positively to portfolio performance again over the month. Please click on the above image to watch the video.
    Last edited by sabine: 21/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.