PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi FolksPelm1 if we assume those timeframes then from before or...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Pelm1 if we assume those timeframes then from before or by mid October as you say the first results will come in re the Isthmus drill.

So the drilling campaign for the Isthmus area (not including the other drill on the island) for remainder of this year should result in between 15-20 holes drilled.
    In regards to announcements to market we should get between 5-8 ASX releases on outcomes of the assay results of those holes.

So we currently have an IO company doubling the drilling campaign to further increase a resource that multiplied several months back, that was undervalued by the market 'before' that resource upgrade...

...what share price appreciation we have had since then could be 'mostly' attributed to Austock and Investec personal clients who had a month to accumulate 'before' the reports were released to the market.

High hopes for the Isthmus area drilling campaign on top of that.

Those reports (and from what Tony has said, Austock have added further 'positive' comments to their report since a recent visit)will create further interest..and we hope further updates as PLV progresses.

The company is flying under the radar folks on a number of fronts.
    Re rating is inevitable 'if' PLV continue to demonstrate an increasing resource that is increasingly undervalued and unrecognised by the market.

I have been accumulating. As always I do not recommend buying this. Its high risk. It still needs to get the enviro approvals. It still needs to get agreements in place with the Mayala people.
    I do not consider offtake agreements/deals a risk. They are a given.

The above said, the main risk for me (apart from macro/ GFC issues for example) is the enviro approvals.
    The 9 minute video on the website showed a bit of diversity in the terrain and that 'may' create issues as biodiversity would differ.

That aside I think PLV are more than ready to proactively deal with anything that may come up in this regard.

That said, the deal with the Mayala is VERY important obviously. The sooner PLV confirm that another key element and 'risk' is dealt with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.