GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Sh1n3,The listing of GMV on the Nasdaq was always part of the...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Sh1n3,

The listing of GMV on the Nasdaq was always part of the global expansion including the listing on the HKSE. If you look at way the company has been structured, it has always been structured in a way to allow sub company's control their own piece of the pie. Having the Nasdaq & HKSE listings will allow GMV to delegate control by regions. Further down the track I would envisage an IPO for London and also the European regions.

The Nasdaq listing is crucial for GMV to survive. GMV needs the cash that will come with the listing to further entrench GMV as a global company. Currently GMV is not being valued by the ASX fairly for what the company is worth, hence the Nasdaq listing with the CFDA approval and a positive advertising campaign should give GMV the boost required.

In concluding, GMV has been hogtied by this Chinese approval system that has been going on for quite a few months. I'm glad we got the green light, imagine how long it would be without it. One good thing is the barrier to entry for other company's trying to get approval.

DYOR GLTAH's

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.