GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Glyco,Yes I totally agree with you. I have always held GMV in...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Glyco,

Yes I totally agree with you. I have always held GMV in my most treasured share portfolio. GMV for me has always been a medium to long held stock, so 3 - 5 years to start reaching revenues. GMV has the potential to be in the same class as Cochlear. People may well scoff at this prediction, but GMV has a fantastic unique product that once we start producing a 100,000 Prizma Jackets per month, then we will start taking off.

Once GMV gets the CFDA for the Prizma Jacket in China approved, we won't be able to keep up with the production. I also acknowledge that IRTC & Beat will be GMV's main rival once it lists on the Nasdaq in Jul - Aug. I think that Dr G has something else to report prior to the listing. This will ensure that we list with full wind in our sails.

This is IMO only as I do concur that everyone is intitled to voice there views in a democratic manner. Yes we are getting tired as we seem to miss timelines with poor time management, however China is the hold up and has been from the start. Just remember that any other company trying to list with a comparable product, will have the same delays.

All in all, I remain committed to GMV and if I had more money, I would buy more shares at these crazy prices. These prices are unbelievably low and they will be way north of where we are at the moment once we list on the Nasdaq.

Go GMV and Dr G.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.