Prince Andrew royal scandal, page-156

1. 289 Posts.
    Totally agree Ophir !

To be known as a disgusting paedophile , though he denies the claim, so we need to wait and see what evidence actually is produced.
    But she was so very young only 17yrs !! Just a child really
    And to think less than a year later she could legally have sex as much as she like with anyone one she liked and there would be no problem.

Mr Dershowitz, a former Harvard Law professor, said the allegations against him were not true.
    Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said:

"My only feeling is if she's lied about me - which I know to an absolute certainty she has - she should not be believed about anyone else."
    He said the woman had "lied about other public figures including a former prime minister and others who she claims to have participated in sexual activities with".
    "So I think it must be presumed all her allegations against Prince Andrew were false as well," he told the programme.
    and said: "The story is totally made up. I do not know this woman. I was not at the places at the times. I am denying [the allegations] under oath thus subjecting myself to a perjury prosecution were I not telling the truth."

But why did she go to a Tabloid after 15 years or silence? I wonder ?......
    Then , in court papers filed yesterday, Virginia Roberts claims she ….” I was only paid $400 from Epstein for servicing Andy...” was it not enough , hang on was she being paid ???
    and said she was “recruited” by Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, aged 15, said she wanted to bring all the “powerful people”.

It needs to be explored more, these important people, who we are told to look up to and respect their values and ethics. I am glad you brought this matter up for discussion Ophir.
    Thank you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.