DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

maybe just "gullible" brucey? mate i thhink your making a good...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    maybe just "gullible" brucey? mate i thhink your making a good call, and welcome aboard the train. all is forgiven. the train will be leaving he station very soon. I hope you/we make a bucket load.

and to all you others out there, Seamus - both the chairman one of the largest individual shareholders is IMO now taking back control of this machine (company) it needs more tweaking still as tIMO aspects of the big corp culture that was beginning to infect the company is still present (as in there's always cash flow and more money - and lets get a form filled in and have a board meeting to decide any little thing , lets subcontract marketing as were too important to do much of that stuff, its ok to wait a week to make a call -etc) - Hence IMO little was achieved recently but AUD 13 mill spent and not much advances -. that was 13 mill of our money! And screw that.

Ps IMO means in my opinion - as a shareholder - along with the reasonable rational opinions of many other shareholders I've talked with.

IMO Seamus is on our,- the shareholders- side, and he is aligned with us as a big shareholder - and he's the one with he hrd job now of having to swing the machete on cost-cutting and rearranging the corporate culture. He needs our (shareholders - as in the owners) support in doing so.

So IMO you can all help out in your own way by sending in an email or letter to him or the company and letting him know what you think isn't being done right,, what is wasteful, costly, etc) We shareholders are not stupid- we know this is a junior co still without cashflow and has to act like one. -Seamus also knows indeed better than us, but if he is openly armed with more shareholder support - its easier for him to wield the knife.-which is not always and easy job.

There was always in our discussions and offers to assit an implied (249d) shareholder revolt three if certain reasonably obvious things were not addressed, luckily for all of us Seamus is addresing these issues - but it's hard alone, so please just show him your support and let him get on with the cleanup and cutbacks required. We are are all shareholders together -whereas some of the management weren't or aren't. IMO they need to pick up their act - or show their commitment by buying a bunch of shares (and that's not issuing themselves more free options etc) that's real post-tax cash paid for shares just like we have to do ...or IMO those managers have to go.

If you think as a small shareholder and that you don't matter - your wrong - you do. Its your investment and your company too. If we stand together morally as shareholders we can better continue helping the committed management dudes turn this baby around. Which IMO is gathering steam and happening well. IMO more evidence of such should soon be forthcoming. fingers crossed.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.