DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Prince Harry, page-49

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Thats absolutely right goldnerd. If you were a potntil buyer watching this project since the DFS was done langush with the share price falling lower nd lower - you'd wait to -as i say they have been laughing into their coffees imagining a cheaper buyout. imagining they can come in with heir big swinging wallest and impress enamco and tell them to get rid of those looser aussies who cant raise money- Sabco or whatever the 80 billion Saudi fertizer co is called have even said - we will go strait to module 4 production asap -and build the port on the cot upfront - just dump those aussies.

So far ermco have been honourably just as they have been before. -nd also they don't want the overbearing saudis or Chinese in their premium asset if they can help it.

the other companies looking are private european companies. And put yourself in their shoes. the SP was falling, all went quiet. so thy waiting and bid their time.
    But now (IMO) well get this 20 mill raised, get working , which will then kick off the balance of the funding commintment- the SP will move towards $1 or more nd thy will go FAAARK! this is going ahead now- and then they will fomo in with a bid - just like we mini punters do on stocks - then the others will say FAAARK- we don't want eurochem or Sabic to get it so well bid more and they will fomo in too. Thats what i reckon will happen.

So getting the next 20 mill raised is absolutely key and were onto it. -and hopefully not even a CR at a discount. - the fact being that paying anything under 60 now for a large block will leave the co with 289 mill and much more hope and the share price will rally.

just as the share price has rallied and gained more hope after we raised 4 to take out the JPM big seller block. That was the first big step along with getting certain management out the way.

this train is now underway -and there will be no stopping itnow if I have anything to do with it- Im from east Africa(Kenya) I grew up in Ethipoia and Tanzania- this ones personal to me. . Im gonna get this friggin project going. And I've got a bunch of Eritreans and other good people and other shareholders now approaching me to help to the same. Plus we have load of wealthy investors in our 10nbag club.

the market is mispricing this asset wickedly to the downside now.

so pump it up. the east Africans are here mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.