DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Triage- I know that is an old article, but Im just showing any...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Triage- I know that is an old article, but Im just showing any new readers/investors here that DNK are ready to go.- actually their argument is they would be working already of not for covid delays. Which is fair enough- but frankly for us not good enough, for example the road building contractor is a local Eritrean co, all DNK really need is to get their engineer on site to oversee the build. For DNK getting one engineer there and sending a cheque is possible today. Which is what we shareholders are pushing them to do ASAP....and which they are starting.

However what isn't old news is the ann today. ...which shows IMO yet another useful cut of the machete of the corporate fat and sloth. Seamus the shareholder knight in armour slaying more of the overspend inertia dragons backed up by his army of shareholder peasants and serfs.

Its nothing personal against stewart Tarrant, (I've never met him either) but we shareholders perceived him as part of the BHPish style swamp that was establishing itself in the company HQ. Yes he partly assisted in getting the Bank loans ready- and thanks to him for tha etc - but that was 2 years ago- and they are ready in place now. so whats left for him to do?. He was getting a salary of around A$260,000 AUD plus plus, Thats more than most CEO's of junior or even medium ASX companies. You don't need to pay someone 260,000 Aud a year to sit and account for how A$13 million was spent with nothingreally happening. You can do that well enough for A$50,000 a year. Look between Nils and him- two BHP guys - the HQ costs greatly increased and less actual stuff happened on the gound IMO .(partly from covid). Removing both them plus cutting some superfluous costs have resulted in over A$1 million in savings at the head office IMO - thats good for shareholders - good for the company - good for the corp culture -. and good for the project - and should be good for the shareprice. DNK still have all the competent people they need to run the co and get the camp built. We even think they have too many non execs too.

As far as i know Stuart had bought no shares with his own money- that is not the sort of alliagned management we need on board right? I don't know the fellow and im sure he's a nice guy ad good financial director ... but for a big cash flow style corp.... probably not for a lean, mean cash tight start up. So IMO Its just another step in the ongoing turn around of this company and its culture. So celebrate it shareholders.

When the project gets underway and the money starts flowing then of course a more qualified cfo can be hired.....when and if needed.

Its shareholder pressure that is encouraging and supporting Seamus to make these important changes. As it is shareholder pressure that is pushing him and the few others there now to get friggin started on actually building the mine. So all you shareholders help us get this comany turned around, write letters let your thoughts be known. And then if thy need cash we can deliver more. But we need to see action right?

its not rocket science to build this mine - the hard work has been done, - its all been planned and contracted.- its all been priced- they have A$9 million cash, they have the engineering works designed -they have the subcontractors ready- It is as they tell us shovel ready - so get the shovels out and get started and stop wasting time and money right?

If its cash they are worried about we bigger shareholders have informed them the cash will soon be forth coming if the project is seen going ahead. We are not here to fund overpaid senior staffs lifestyles while very little on the ground happens. And I for one am damn sure the banks funding this (and who are also majority shareholders) feel the exactly same.

as they say If its not broken don't fix it - but if it is -then fix it. Thats whats happning now. Just look at the facts the company is releasing - . On all fronts, - the stock sellers are being taken out,- the corporate cultures being changed - the cash overspend at head office is being efficiently cut - the financing is getting fixed (just wait) - the global marketing is being increased. You can see it happening before your very eyes- and also just keep watching this space for another week or so to see even more good stuff.

here's what needs to happen on the project - (all IMO and logic) - the first thing is to get the road up to the site built - its A$ 3 mill ish build - don't now how long it'll take ill find our -maybe 3 months? so get going on it yesterday (I belive its already happening now) they have the money on hand.
    to so it.
    next step is to get the water on site (its wells and osmisis system) and all arranged that follows the road.(i believe the cost is A$2mill ish)

- then the workers camp needs built (this is partly paid for already and sitting in containers in Instbnbul) it'll cost around A$7 mill (discounted from 8.5 mill before) so there's another nice saving from lord Seamus.

they can both in after the road is ready - and that will require new funds- and we have told them don't worry - they will be in place before the camp needs to be spent on. jujst watch

then the funding banks can see things are happening and kick off the funding and we believe some other banks already in discussion will then go ahead to agree to the last of the funding formally.

then the mine construction starts.

Then lastly with all that underway its not going to be hard to rise the last A$ 30 mill equity as its the last money in - its significantly derisked.- and its the sort of money bigger funds are easier to invest. Plus there will be some FOMO involved.

And lets face it A$ 30 mill is friggin peanuts in the scheme of things - For example have you seen what BHP are paying to develop their New Jansen Mine in Saskatchewan? 500. mill USD spent and - USD $4 BILLION more to fo !!!!

and thats a 1.5 km deep mine - and far more costly to produce on an asic basis -. Coluli is like going gardening in comparison tthey just need to thir difgeers to dig through 16 meters of salt and then scrape up the pure SOP. (The salt for example - will be stock piled for phase two production sale- Thats hundreds of millions of tons of salt at 50$ a ton which is not even counted in the current dfs for stage1- the same with the Kirosite SOPm gypsum and gas)

I wish the market would just study this a bit more and maybe cotton on to how damned good this project is. This share price is way undervalued. - but well get there. - well help show the market and well get it done - Thts if we shareholders are not bought out way before - and hopefully for a far far higher price than both yousall and we can imagine today .

guys just look at the facts -its happening -despite all your cynicism. So fill yer boots before the market cottons on. thats what we at tenba99erclub do.- sorry are doing!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.