DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

but those "plenty of spruikers" are not me Brucey! - but mate I...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    but those "plenty of spruikers" are not me Brucey! - but mate I do fully hear you on the lots to do side. Hopefully if the market is informed at each step as it gets done and closer to going then the share price should reflect the advances by rising. thats in an ideal world and therefore time is of the essence.

but im not arguing with you over lots to do and the delays so far. But thats not where my head is at - Im a glass is half full kinda guy, I don't go forward looking back. Thats achieves veryt little. - call me optimistic, naive or even new kid on this block -as you wish - but I've lived in and dealt in Africa on and off for over 50 years - and Ive set up several companies and mines and got them to production which have made people many many millions (such as AQS- Aquariius platinum in SA -was my best -2c to 16$). And I'm planning to gonna do push to do it again here.

or crash and burn trying - thats is of course a possibility . your not the only one to have thought of that.

-Or would it help the situation for me to just talk about all the ways we can crash and burn? and what can go wrong? and how hard things are? and how bad its been in the past? Yes theres many things that can go wrong Brucey, your absolutely right, And yes there's many things to do too, but concentrating on that stuff that doesn't get the important stuff done to move forward.

remember there many things that go right too. many things that happen by chance from a positive outlook and positivity.

thats my thinking anyway. and its worked for me so far. Actually what im saying is IMO cynicism and clear obvious negativity sucks - and it tends to get no one anywhere very interesting. Succeding is intersting - crashing and burning is intersting, getting bought out is intersting, Not trying isnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.