DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Wild cat - I have to be very careful how I word this - and a big...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Wild cat - I have to be very careful how I word this - and a big caveat first - I am not the company - I have no official position with the company, I am only a shareholder who is trying independently to get involved to assist the company on behalf of other shareholders and I, therefore, have taken liberties to phone around and find out what the hell the hold-up and issues are and the real facts are - so this comment is all IMO and hearsay (Im couching his as best I can before I try to say what I belive the answer is - all IMO of course M'lord)

The issue is pretty simple for AFC (and the other lenders nosing around). They, like the shareholders, want to SEE SOME FRIGGIN ACTION ON THE GROUND HAPPENING before they commit in more. AFC for example pumped was it A$30 mill in at 60 cents and then watched the BHP management chew through that pretty well last year with little actually getting done on the ground etc. Yes it was somewhat due to covid - but they didn't see management cutting costs or doing stuff that can still be done in covid -like building the road etc-) So-do you think they are in a hurry to announce they are going to throw in more funding until they do see more action on the ground in Africa , ... like (forexample)
    1) the road going in
    2) the water source in place and
    3) the workers camp shipped onsite and starting to go up.?

Remember AFC are as frustrated as other shareholders- as they have more to win - and have more to lose. Plus, they have done 1-2 years due diligence and know how good this project is. It's also been their money that been blown the last 2 years. So IMO a little bit of action on the ground is all that is needed to get this project right back on track, which is why I (and other 10x club members) are kicking asses as best we can to get them to cut costs and go friggin do it!!!. - and which is now happening.

I state those three milestones above as IMO, (very couched words here) For all we know there could even be a term sheet sitting in DNK hands right now stating such a very thing -.

Therefore were saying you have A$9 mill in hand so GET STARTED!!!! - the rest of the money will show up if you JUST FRIGGIN GET STARTED WORKING THERE !!!

I am comfortable saying that IMO they are now getting started - so we will do our part and get them the cash now- and then when the above said work is being done on the ground (read my lips here) IMO you may all be surprised how quick a lender may show up with a promise of the balance of the senior debt - it might even look to some people as though it had already been arranged and may have just needed the above -said work to happen to kick it off.

wild cat - i hope you can see what im saying here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.