KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

BhutosDarling if you read what i wrote, i said about 0.024 to...

1. 726 Posts.
    Bhutos
    Darling if you read what i wrote, i said about 0.024 to 0.028 cps is a buy, and i will stand by this statement.

You clearly only have a few dollers in this little oiler as you say 0.3 percentage points is worthless.to some it might be, Well i tend to disagree with you. when i invest in a stock and it moves a point this could mean about 5k for my trading account, so when you say 0.3 percent points each side we are talking a 15k diffrents.THAT MATTERS!.

If i am in a stock and it moves more than 15% north like a few of mine did in the past i watch it(hourly/daily) and get out with profit,thats how the stock market works.

If you think that key is going to be anythink but a bit of fun for D/TRADERS willing to risk some coin tell the board grows up a bit and starts looking after there shareholders instead of the size of office space.

Bhutos you say you don't think spending money moving office space is a big deal, i will remind you of that when you have a early 2013 cap rasing to inshore there is enough capital to cover "continued exploration".

Please note ANN 16/10/12 you as a shareholder were not deemed important enough to even give a explaination of WHY there was need to move offices(spend money).

Was there a discovery i did not hear about and you need a new suites for your team of planning & development/opertaions staff.

You would want to hope that there is no delay with you J/V partner drilling and it comes up trumps,As the current market can real punish a stock if it feels mis-lead, as i siad low 0.02 range i would be happy to play with key energy.
    What i know of key is that it very much the little brother of any and all oillers in W/A area,so this means there got to have success before you ever will, so why are you suggesting "key" is a bargain stock when it's so dependent on "BIG BROTHER" AND IN SOME CASE'S DADDY. I think i will continue to risk in stocks like NSE....FAR....ORG.
    Thanks for your suggestion me being cluesless,if you feel that way!
    CHEFFY747

Sentiment: nil stock held/buy @ mid 0.02 range

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.