GCR 0.00% 0.1¢ golden cross resources ltd

principles

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    CR is not my sort of director. His presence has soured my like for GCR, which has been strong for many years.

GCR have a lawyer within their ranks and significant shareholders far greater than CR and yet they let it all happen. CR is a snake is likely to intiate a raid on the company with the level of control he now has. If this happens then the GCR we have come to love will no longer exist.

Don't get me wrong, I want to make as much profit as possible out of this investment, but there are plenty of other companies that are doing bigger and better things at the moment without the sleeziness going on behind the scenes.

Put bluntly, I will exit at the first best opportunity to redivert funds into other 'penny dreadfuls' that are showing much greater promise. This will hopefully be somewhere around the next resource upgrade.

In relation to Copper Hill, there will be a substantial amount of time and work required to get the project rolling. More money is required, hence greater dillution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 28630376 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.