Prinderella and the Cince, page-7

1. 28,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Interesting but has too many problems. I often wish to get home and flop onto the couch, crash into bed - most frequently, after a church function and there's certainly no booze there! lol There is an easier way to find the HotCopper offenders. Anyone who accuses another of being a 'leftie' or 'hard right', etc. Use of aggression rather than logic, get rid of them. They love the Politics forum. They have their verbal boxing gloves on, fuelled by zoobe. Put them on Ignore. Don't read posts which occur on a Saturday, especially Saturday evening. When it is clear that logic 101 is absolutely and totally not their bag, or there is clear evidence of zero comprehension of the simplest of posts (especially those you have posted) put them on Ignore. Without Ignore we are deffuts!!! (And I am sure you can work out that word!) Once I use Ignore on someone, I am not the least tempted to alter my decision, so certain am I. Still I am flattered to think that I can write so clearly as I did even when I was clearly zoobing.
    Zoobing yes very interesting word is zoobing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.