VMS 0.00% 1.3¢ venture minerals limited

This why I have been asking management direct for clarification...

1. 3,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1895
    This why I have been asking management direct for clarification and invited them to do a video cam with our Metallurgist with a candide discussion on all things mineralogy about the Brothers clay host. As Phillippa and Tim have done with all things corporate and funding. Nothing price sensitive, just her observations.
    This was solely to settle investors nerves when a 12-18 metallurgy wait reported by Phillipa sent shockwave through the registry. Unfortunately this was declined.
    I sincerely hope your wrong as well in your assumptions but regardless as stated on another thread there is scope and good $$$ to be made in blending Brothers ore at very attractive CAPEX/OPEX cost in C/DSO providing a quality product for refineries final feed-ore.
    Did you ever think that going down the refinery road would be something in this fiscal climate now possible, especially with refineries close by, needing ore themselves, concentrating solely on supply concentrate ore for now, stage 1 with the full metallurgy analysis in 12-18mth.... then looking at leaching stage 2 once revenue stream is established.
    If my assumption is correct a smart move by the team.
    Thanks for your input. Your opinions are quite plausible and keeps one on their toe.
    GL mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $30.19K 2.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3338524 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 700790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.