CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

Its mind boggling to see the Exploration Arm provide...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Its mind boggling to see the Exploration Arm provide Stakeholders and Mr Market with exceptional results from the exploration and assessment programs in developing the Brothers project and achievement with solid timely benchmarks from conception 12 months ago (some excellent results and shows the potential in the sheer size of "economics of scale"), yet the Corporate Arm print confetti shares for CR, paying bills and personal handouts smashing the SOI and dilution to a point where the market is asking WTF, eroding all the good work the exploration team did and the support we had in the SP. Now we have 100's ml shares floating as "free radicals" eg.....not all in safe hands. I don't mind dilution for a CR to designate funds for development and Coy expenses but when you the go and use the escrow to pay bill on top really dilutes the stakeholder quickly.

Yet the sheep voted for some of these resolutions...baaa!! These directors could resign, walk out on Monday and now take with them a large chunk of our business. Hopefully not but well done to all the sheep!

Anyways, Stay positive as from my research the Exploration arm will shine through shortly. It's just a shame they need to rebuild the excellent support we had 3 months ago.
    GL to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.