IND 2.70% 19.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

priority offer, page-2

1. 8,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    iron9 have you actually read the Prospectus or any of the other preliminary information that has been available for several weeks. ?

Could I suggest that you have a look at the latest QR which came out on July 31 at the very least. If you go to about page 7 in the document you will find towards the bottom of that page a heading of "Board and Management changes"
    In that section it identifies who are going to be the members of the new Board of essentially a new company. Indus (an ASX company) is simply making a reverse takeover of New Era Oil and Gas ( a private unlisted company). New Era is the company that has George Moseby in charge plus a number of other key oil and gas people with knowledge and expertise in the Cooper and Eromanga Basin.

Indus as a company will in reality cease to exist if shareholders vote for the resolutions on August 5th. The company will change its name to New Era Oil and Gas and the management will change to being dominated by the oil and gas experts from the private company of that name.

So my advice is get up to speed and pronto. Read the information in the QR at the very least. That ought to provide you with the information that ought to convince you that this is a totally new direction with a totally different management who have considerable oil and gas expertise.

I certainly plan to take up the offer. You have to make your own decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $14.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $7.721K 41.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5555 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 130504 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.