GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

priority one video explains all, page-7

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all,

To those thinking of investing in this stock - I just wanted to reiterate the significance of checking out the video posted in this thread.

Key things I have taken out of it:

The debit cards are already ready to go! All they need to do is jump this final hurdle and we are off! Cards have been endorsed by and branded Mastercard.

A Cornerstone Investor has ALREADY approached P1 to invest between $3-5 million. Again - all we are waiting on here is the listing.

This is a worldwide program. It is not just a loyalty program where you earn points. It is a cash rebate program. This means you don't need to earn points to get your free item down the track. You literally buy the product and receive 10% back into your account. This is marketed as a new look for loyalty programs.

The loyalty programs are driven by merchants. Merchants sign their customers up to pay $2 per week and the merchant and P1 get 50% each of these takings. There are other associated earning that are split (watch the video). This means P1 do not need a sales team apart from running presentations to merchants.

They are the main things I took from the video. I'm at a point now similar to what I was with ANP recently, where I found the downrampers really stepped it up prior to the biggest SP gains. Hoping for similar success in GCN.

Lok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.