GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

priority one

1. 10 Posts.
    Hi All I have been watching the postings in regards to the PON deal, i thought i would jump in and put a little information in that may help. I qualify this by simply saying most of what you seek is in the public domain and you will serve yourself well in checking some of the facts against the negative postings , that can be said for some of the positive stuff as well.
    As posted by others the bidordeal site is not dead as previous postings have said.This part of the model is very important for income generation for GCN and PON , In fact if you got to http://www.bidordeal.com.au/ you will see a holding page with a atomic clock telling all who want to know what is going on and when the launch date is.
    With the change over to PON all the deals have to be re -written as there is now a new merchant group and a different structure. The atomic clock date may give you a heads up and you may be able to conclude a potential date that PON may be working towards (my opinion only).
    This is a massive, complex IPO and the team at PON are working hard to get things online ASAP and have held off making any REAL announcements in regards to the IPO until all the ducks are lined up !

Stay tunned as I think its exciting times are close ahead and I wish you all the best !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.