GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

priority one, page-7

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    jefferies, again I can't answer that

I believe GCN's argument was the stock is yet to be A) issued and B) received by either GCN or their shareholders. IMO they are only entitled to it at this stage and it has no real value until the subsequent listing and the stock received.

On the other points:

People were investing in GCN at 4c - 7c without any revenue or live projects ???

Despite the naysayers, GCN does now have 2 revenue producing WIFI locations, AND if you believe their other claims (again, not saying I do) some potential both domestically and overseas for a fair few more.

Since the stock was 4 - 7c, you have also had a director convert $250,000 worth of 2.5c options at a 40% premium

Again, I'm no diehard supporter, but it seems like a few people got burnt on the last retrace, due to lack of research or other reason and are bitter ? Couple this with a few delays here and there, and people are thinking this suspension is the end of the world ?

Is the stock not in a far better position now then it was at 4 - 7c ? Again, just my opinion but I think at times people unfairly belt the stock and company without thinking too much

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.