GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

priority one, page-108

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Yet again no P1 lodgement

Assuming someone from P1 did in fact advise that it would be Friday, they have yet again missed their own deadline

Is this 5 or 6 times in the last 2 months ? nearly every week someone is advised "Friday"

I wouldn't be surprised if much of the earlier buying in the week was based on this advice

It serves absolutely no benefit to P1 to advise of when it will be lodged - what possible benefit can they receive from advising shareholders of 'hopeful' lodgement date. The only thing it can do is damage their credibility even before they have listed due to them continuously missing their own deadlines.

I suppose we will hear Monday that it is getting lodged "Friday".

As I said to Toono and tas47t, a listing this year is next to impossible IMO. Come back early next year ...

Finally some positive news for shareholders with Stocklands Group - this should add some much needed credibility to the stock. Again though, lacking any details to make informed judgement calls about revenue, so I guess all will have to wait and hope for a stark improvement in next quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.