LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: privacy i just don't get Privacy is trying to simply out...

1. 31,084 Posts.
    re: privacy i just don't get Privacy is trying to simply out stolly as a "ramper" in his words

Shares by nature are risky and if the idiots on HC cant contribute to the discussion and ask questions before they buy a share mentioned here then if they havent doen research then they might get burnt.

THe recent downtrend in small cap resource stocks i was saying for a while was coming but the idiots here didnt get it and most are now sitting on 20-60% losses because of it.

Well if they didnt learn from the tech crash and wotn use stop loss and trailing stop orders then they will lose more when things head south.

Privacy we know stolly is a true blue ramper who lies so much he can be caught out but really nothing is going to change so why not just stick to say every time he ramps taking the opposoite point of view to frustrate him

Ie stolly - x stock has potential it will go up up and up
    Privacy - stolly you know that this stock has no potential and might fall up to 20% - anyone reading this thread be careful. Do youre research that doesnt includ stolly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.